MONT is the official distributor of Commvault solutions in Georgia.
Commvault is the leading provider of platform-based information management and enterprise data protection solutions which help companies around the world turn their data into a strategic asset and deploy it in service of their business. Commvault provides one of the most comprehensive product lines on the market for the protection, recovery, archival, and synchronization of data, including virtualized and cloud capability.
Its technological vision and constant drive for innovation has won Commvault the trust of customers, partners, and other associates. Commvault's focus on data management enables it to provide solutions which are suitable for companies of varying size and operating in diverse industries. These solutions can be deployed in any environment, on any hardware base, or can be provided as a service.
Key Commvault solutions:
- Virtual environment backup and cloud data recovery;
- Database backup;
- Email and corporate application backup;
- End user device backup and restoration;
- Cloud and virtual environment management, snapshot management, and workflow automation;
- Data indexing, mobile devices loss protection, email archiving, contextual search, secure file sharing.
The Commvault team employs over 2,000 highly qualified professionals. The company is listed on NASDAQ (CVLT). Headquarters are in Tinto Falls, New Jersey, USA.
Course «Commvault Professional Foundations»
Authorized training for specialists responsible for administration and management of Commvault program software.09.08.2021 31.03.2022
Course "Commvault Professional Advanced"
Authorized training for professionals, which are responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of Commvault software.09.08.2021 31.03.2022
- Sales scripting. Sales training.
- Solution selection and specification drafting in accordance with client requirements. Conduct a presentation for clients.
- Provisions of assistance in training the partner's and customer's employeesа.
- Ability to help with end-user activities. Provision of product marketing information.
- Consultation, with both on-site and remote service. Installation and implementation by certified specialists.
- A complete solution model for the demonstration, testing, training, and familiarization with the solution and its functionality..
To order a demo stand, send a free-form request to email@example.com
Still have questions? We are happy to help!
- For questions about Commvault solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org